Saturday, March 14, 2009

SALE & Updates :)

First off, I wanted to tell you I'm having a SALE IN MY ETSY STORE!: The sale ends Sunday March 15th. (That's tomorrow). View more details in the store announcement:
http://www.meowkikiclothing.etsy.com

I'm also happy to announce that I'll have more model pics soon! I don't know about you, but I looove me some Meow Kiki model pics. ;)

I'm trying VERY hard to post new items every week on etsy. I know it's disappointing for some people when I don't post new things but that's usually because I either didn't have time to take pictures that week OR I took model pictures, which usually takes a while to get the final pictures back from the photogs.

I should have new stuff up Wednesday though so you better check back! And don't forget about the sale! :P*
I still have a few Meow Kiki Calendars left to add into some $100+ and repeat customer orders so snag them while you can!
xoxo
Heather

No comments: