Monday, July 18, 2011

Dada Bazaar Pictures!

Hey everyone! The Dada Bazaar Thursday night was awesome! It's a monthly bazaar in Delray Beach, FL - if you're down here you should definitely go check it out. Admission is free, and they even do fun things like live glass blowing as well as music inside near the bar.

I sold a bunch of things, even 2 new items I didn't have a chance to put on Etsy yet! I also traded some stuff and got some beautiful jewelry and artwork! I forgot to take pics of all my new things but maybe I'll do a video blog later instead. ;)

You can buy all my clothing & accessories at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MeowKikiClothing
Let's begin, here's my setup! 

(Click the pictures to enlarge)





This guy is giving me a thumbs up. I didn't realize that until now. lol


 
 
 




Rich Chick Handbags by my friend Carolina! Check out all these shops on Etsy, they're all pretty much selling there






Cheryl! I <3 Her. Melodic Muse on Etsy, very interesting jewelry of all kinds!





Allison Kapner Originals (homemade jam and stuff, awesome! Allison is the one who runs the Dada Bazaar)





Sean Murdock - This guy was super cool, that shirt DEFINITELY says "Fuck Me I'm an Artist" lol.





Last but certainly not least, Dawn from 'Its Me Designs'... She's doing this
awesome thing "Recycle Your Closet" where she'll, you guessed it, recycle your closet! She does it for kids too, that's pretty useful in this economy!


  



My next show is this Saturday at the Indie Craft Bazaar: Bohemian Craftsody. Make sure you come, click here to RSVP on Facebook!


xo
Heather
www.meowkiki.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pili said...

Such a cute set up! I'm really glad to hear you did great!

Btw, I've got my custom top today, and I so love the fabric!! And of course, the amazing quality that never changes, a Meow Kiki piece is an amazing piece!

meowkiki said...

Yayy, so glad you like it, Pili! ;)