Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Indie Craft Bazaar + News

Hey everyone! The Indie Craft Bazaar, Ft Lauderdale was AWESOME Saturday! It
was pretty hot (in the 90's) but that didn't stop everyone from coming. ^_^

Thanks to all my new customers and friends!

I'm going to post a bunch of pictures here, you can view the rest on facebook, click!

On a side note, I started my new job yesterday which I really love. You know what that means??? More funding for Meow Kiki! Now I can get started on all the project ideas I've had but wasn't able to afford. Expect some greatness, coming soon!!!!!!!

Ok, PICTURE TIME....

My setup:



Me working! Temperature was in the 90's so don't mind me for looking like a
mess! haha




 


 















The line of people waiting to get in...





LOADS of people, as usual!




And that's it! Until next time!!


xo Heather


 

5 comments:

ReLove Plan.et said...

nice!!! looks like you had fun!! And you look adorable as always xo

Pili said...

This looks totally awesome and a lot of fun!

And hooray for more funds for Meow Kiki!

meowkiki said...

Thanks girls!! It was super fun.. I actually forgot to take pictures of 1/4th of the event. There was also free Tie Dying, BBQ and Vegan Cupcakes!! Mmmm.. I love that place! ^_^

Unknown said...

Your stall looks really awesome and professional like :) Great pics!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

DOMINUS VOBISCUM
(Latin: peace BWU):
+ en.gravatar.com/matteblk +
-GBY